Sunday, January 29, 2012

Family Time.

Yesterday, Trey & I made a trip to Pinckard, Alabama. It's a really small town & it is where my Mom & my "new" Stepdad live! They just got married last weekend and had a small party to celebrate! After everyone left, we shot pool, played corn hole, talked about everyyyything and had a great time.
This is a picture of my brother, Caleb, my Mom, and me :)
Probably the best picture we have ever taken.
It took a while for the "photographer" to get the shot, but Miss Judy did a great job! I can't wait to get my copy printed and framed!
I also got to meet and hang out with two of my brother's friends. They were very nice!
Trey, Caleb, and I spent the night with Mom & Garret.
This morning Garret cooked us some tasty cheese grits, sausage and biscuits. It was so yummy!
Mom even gave me a few hand-me-downs! :D 
I hated to leave because I hardly get to see them, but I know I'll go back soon.
I can't wait to visit again! :D
My Mom and Garret.
Mom & her "Grandbaby" Zoey :)

Me, Caleb, and Mom in Garret's Man Cave!

 Caleb, Mamaw, Mr. Ray and Caleb's dog, Kelsey
Mamaw, Linda, Mom
Me & Trey
 Kelsey.
Mamaw & Mom

 Me, Caleb, Zoey
 Me & Mom
Mom & Garret

xoxo-cait

1 comment: